Frequently ask a question to Dr. Yashpal Singh
Vascular disease is caused by inflammation and weakness of the veins and arteries – and by the buildup of fatty deposits in the blood vessels.
The most common vascular disease which needs to be treated are:
- Bulge or “ballooning” in the wall of an artery or blockage of the artery
- Plaque (fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood) builds up inside the arteries.
- Blood clots including deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- The disorder that causes the blood vessels to narrow when you are cold or feeling stressed
- Swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the skin
- Inflammation of the blood vessels
- The causes of vascular diseases depend on the specific disease. These causes include
- Medicines, including hormones
- Age – the risk of some diseases rises as you get older
- Conditions such as diabetes or high cholesterol affect blood and heart vessels
- Family history of vascular or heart diseases
- Infection or injury that damages your veins
- Lack of exercise
- Sitting or standing still for long periods of time
- Smoking and sometimes the cause is not known.
There are steps you can take to help prevent vascular diseases:
• Make healthy lifestyle changes, such as eating a heart-healthy diet and regular physical activity.
• For adults, at least have 7 hours of sleep every night regularly.
• If you’re a smoker, quit smoking.
• Keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check and control.
• Try not to sit or stand for up long periods of time. If you do need to sit all day, get up and move around every hour or so.
The consultation fee for Dr. Yashpal Singh (Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon) is Rs.600/- only.
At Sahara Hospital, the timings are:
Mon-Sat from 10 AM to 3 PM
At the clinic,
Mon-Sat from 4 PM to 7 PM
Yes, you can consult on Sunday- online as well as walk-ins are accepted only on appointments.
Yes, you can consult Dr. Yashpal Singh online through video calls using the platform Zoom/Google Meet. Appointments are mandatory to book your time slot and Consultation Charges will be Rs.600 only/-. The doctor gives 15-30min per patient on the video call.
A. Call/Whatsapp Call at +91-1234567890
B. Or log on to www.vascularsurgeonlucknow.com and request an appointment